CREATING POSITIVE IMPACT THROUGH THOUGHTFUL ACTION
At Core Health & Fitness, we embrace our humanity and focus on those things we can do to make a positive impact in our local and global communities. We assess our actions and make important choices to assure we leave the world a better place than when we entered.
When matched with the heritage of our brands, the Social Responsibility pillars of WELLBEING, COMMUNITY, and SUSTAINABILITY strengthen our foundation to share our passion for fitness and our sense of responsibility to protect the future of it.
THE PURSUIT OF WELLNESS
Wellness is the pursuit of activities and lifestyle choices that make us physically and mentally healthier, which is both integral to the successful business models of our customers, as well as part of the necessary foundation for our ability as a global team to support those customers effectively.
Our goal is to support a safe and healthy workplace internally in order to support wellness in the fitness industry externally.
• MyZone Challenges
• Fuel For Life
• Daily Workouts
CORE IN THE COMMUNITY
Communities are powered by the human need to connect, and they empower their members to lift each other up. This support particularly from a fitness community crosses all social and physical boundaries.
Our goal is to be the catalyst that brings people together through fitness to accomplish more than they could individually.
• Together, We Ride Virtual Marathon
• Cycle for Survival
• First Tee YMCA Support
• Master Ride for Guanajuato & Ashland, OR Fire Departments
PROTECTING THE FUTURE OF FITNESS
Gym members trust that their equipment can take a beating, but they also want to trust that the environment has not taken a beating at its expense. The successful growth and resilience of the fitness industry is dependent on meeting the needs of today without compromising the needs of tomorrow.
Our goal is to answer the United Nations’ call to action to protect the planet through responsible consumption and production. Work to improve environmental control and efficiency in all aspects of our global operations and product development.
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
• Integrate Design for Environment principles into our Innovation Process
• ZeroLandfill at US Distribution Facilities
• EPS-free product packaging to reduce ocean pollution
• Reduce environmental impact by extending product life through the promotion of Preventative Maintenance and refurbishment
• Our trucking transportation partners are Green 75 Members; one partner has won EPA’s SmartWay Excellence Award for freight efficiency initiatives that help drive reduced emissions and fuel savings.
ABOUT | CULTURE | SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY | BRANDS | PARTNERS | CAREERS