StairMaster HIIT Provides Serious Results
HIIT as a category is here to stay, and when it comes to HIIT products, programs, and even promotions, StairMaster® High Intensity Interval Training offers the complete package to help you succeed in the industry. Have your trainers and coaches HIIT certified by Core Health & Fitness Master Trainers, leverage StairMaster’s unique HIIT products to attract new members, or learn to market your own exciting HIIT program to create a new source of revenue for your facility.
Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, our machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. Today, we add new innovations to StairMaster’s portfolio that make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
Receive full access to our library of numerous editable digital tools to empower you to promote your facility internally with posters, client handouts and a variety of content. You will also have the ability to promote your programs externally with print, web and social media tools.
Creating the right layout and efficiently planning for space utilization of your HIIT area is critical to the success of your program. In addition to adding the StairMaster HIIT family of products, our Sales Consultants will work with you on adapting the tools you may already have in your facility to work in your HIIT space. Examples could include rowers, kettle balls, battle ropes, Terra Core balance trainers, agility and plyometric tools, etc.
We’ve displayed some sample floor plans to give you basic direction on how to utilize the StairMaster family of HIIT products to build a HIIT program.
HOST A TRAINING
The StairMaster HIIT Program can be hosted as a four hour training event at your facility. Participants will leave with programming examples for large and small facilities along with the foundational knowledge to develop ongoing HIIT programming using our workout templates and structures. If BoxMaster® is included in the HIIT area, this course pairs well with a BoxMaster 4-hour training course, offering two workshops all in one day!
WHAT YOU GET:
• 4-hour instruction from a StairMaster Master Trainer at your facility for up to 25 participants
• Printed course materials and education certificates of completion for all participants
• CECs for all participants through ACE
• Master Trainer fee and travel expenses included
• Promotion of training event on Core Event Calendar
• Promotion of training event on the StairMaster Facebook Page
• Customized “Get Certified” flyer to promote training day
• Option to utilize the online registration tool for attendees on the Core Health & Fitness website
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
• Equipped High Intensity Training room or area
• Accessory items such as kettle bells, battle ropes, loop bands, med balls etc.
• White Board
• Sound system and head set mic
• Access to the training area 45 minutes prior to class
• A dedicated and uninterrupted space for 5 hours