A PERFECT STEPMILL FOR YOUR HOME FROM THE #1 BRAND IN CARDIO
Since 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym, delivering a real workout and real results. Now, with the StepMill™ 3, we’re bringing it all to your home. The StepMill 3 gives you a full cardiovascular and strength workout in one, and a compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices and corporate fitness centers. With its front transport wheels, the StepMill 3 can easily fit through standard doorframes and only requires an 8′ ceiling height. It’s the tough, effective workout you’ve come to expect from the original name in climbing fitness in a size that fits your needs.
W: 29 IN (74 CM)
L: 46 IN (117 CM)
H: 73 IN (185 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 LBS (159 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 212 LBS (96 KG)
RECOMMENDED CEILING HEIGHT: 8 FT (244 CM)
- New for Nov 2020!
- Structural changes to steps and drive-train for increased durability
- Drive-train redesign for a more smooth rotation and quieter operation
- Easier serviceability for preventative maintenance
- 8′ Ceiling Height Clearance
- Front Transport Wheels Make Moving Unit Easy
- Product Dimensions 46″ L x 29″ W x 73″ H (117 cm x 74 cm x 185 cm)
- Product Weight 227 lbs (103 kg)
- Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 5060 Hz 100 VA
- Backlit LCD Console
- Standard console programs
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake, and drive chain precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Revolving staircase with six steps, 6″ (15cm) high, 9″ (23cm) deep and 17″ (43cm) wide
The StepMill 3 comes standard with a large backlit LCD display console pre-programmed with over 25 motivating workout combinations – from easy to challenging – to help keep routines fresh. It allows you to track your activity, providing feedback including total workout time, calories burned, Watts produced and, of course, floors climbed. Contact heart rate sensors on the handrails, and the included Polar® chest strap sensor, allow you to continuously monitor your heart rate for optimal results.