SIT. STAND. SWEAT.
When it comes to discipline and perseverance, few workouts will challenge you more than those on the Upper Body Ergometer. Whether used in a rehabilitation setting or high performance fitness center, the HIIT UBE™ adjustable tower, convertible crank arms and comfortable grips let you tailor the workout with the right range of motion for your shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. An optional ramp and removable bench allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria.
Length: 70 in (178 cm) [Without Ramp: 48 in (121 cm)]
Width: 36 in (92 cm)
Height: Up to 73 in (178 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (158 kg)
Product Weight: 320 lbs (145 kg)
- Adjustable tower accommodates wide variety of workouts and user sizes
- Integrated bench for seated workouts can be removed to accommodate standing or wheelchair workouts
- Adjustable cranks for varied range of motion and bilateral or unilateral motions
- HIIT console with easy to read backlit display, Bluetooth & ANT+ connectivity, and programmable time, distance, calories, time interval, and calorie interval programs
- Wheelchair accessible ramp option allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria. The removable ramp’s unique mounting system adds only 22” (56 cm) to the total length of the machine
- NEW Water bottle holder
- Low-maintenance twin belt transmission keeps it quiet and ultra smooth
- Fan based system features low start-up resistance, with high output at top end
- Fully adjustable crank arm features opposing motion, dual motion and single arm neutral
- Ergonomic grips provide ideal wrist positions for upper body training
- Bright user friendly LED display with key metrics
Leverage StairMaster’s unique HIIT products to attract new members, or learn to market your own exciting HIIT program to create a new source of revenue for your facility.