MPower™ Echelon2 with Power
At Schwinn®, we’re committed to designing bikes that deliver both an authentic experience to riders and lasting value to gym and studio owners. It’s a dedication that drove us to developing the most feature-rich console in the industry today. With measurement being an added tool continually gaining momentum in cycling rooms, our new MPower™ Echelon2 Console gives motivating rider feedback which changes the way members ride and how classes are coached, ultimately enhancing the member experience. The MPower™ Echelon2 Console is our smartest design yet – and an even smarter choice for your gym.
User Weight Capacity: NA
Product Weight: NA
740-8727 – Console
740-8730 – Power Upgrade
740-8941 – Console with Optional Power Upgrade for A.C.™ Performance Plus models
740-8942 – Console with Optional Power Upgrade and external wiring kit for A.C.™ Sport and A.C.™ Performance models
- • The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
- • User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
- • Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- • Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
- • Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
- • Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.