Inspired by the increasing trend of glute exercises seen in various and dangerous executions in the gyms today, the Nautilus Glute Drive piece safely and smartly isolates your glutes, building power through a strong hip bridge motion, creating sexy glutes, improved hip and core stability. These benefits are universally desirable, important for a wide variety of sports and exercises, and are arguably the most important muscles for total athleticism. The Glute Drive gives you the full benefits of the hip thrust exercise, simply, safely, and with good form. The machine is designed to promote good biomechanics and balanced weight curve. A comfortable padded belt secures the user to the back pad which supports the full length of the spine for added safety. Users can load up to four plates of each side, which gives the machine a max weight load of 360 lbs.
W: 60 IN (152.5 CM)
L: 62 IN (157.5 CM)
H: 35 IN (89 CM)
STACK WEIGHT: N/A
OVERALL WEIGHT: 252 LBS (114 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 305 LBS (138 KG)
Glute Drive: NP-L1131
Optional plate storage rack: 731-8296-26
*Frames colors 19, 25, 26, and 60 are available at no cost but longer lead times apply, varies by region.
- Upper body pivot bench provides full spinal stabilization and support
- Heavy reinforced padded waist harness provides optimal lifting application
- Oversized angled foot platform to accommodate users of all sizes
- Dual sided safety catch and release mechanism for ease of use
- Bottom dropout safety stop
- 360 lbs max load capacity
- Integrated resistance band pegs for modification of load curve
- Commercial Grade dual pivot bearings
- 3mm Wall thickness industrial grade steel
- Delrin coated protective wear surfaces on heavy contact and load points
- This product is covered by U.S. patent no. 10,226,665 and other patents pending worldwide. See https://corehandf.com/patents/.