Nautilus One™ Hip Abduction/Adduction
DIAL “ONE” FOR UNPRECEDENTED RESULTS
Nautilus One™ equipment combines revolutionary weight stack technology and the most intuitive and user-friendly selection method ever created: a dial. Our unique 4-bar linkage and specialized cam design provides smooth resistance and proper muscle loading through the complete range of motion, while fewer guide rods, cams and pulleys extend the life of this product well past other machines. For a unique, safe and effective strength training experience, there is only ONE choice that will ensure your facility stands out from your competition.
W: 41 IN (104 CM)
L: 87 IN (221 CM)
H: 48 IN (122 CM)
STACK WEIGHT: 255 LB (116 KG)
OVERALL WEIGHT: 857 LB (390 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 880 LB (399 KG)
*Frames colors 13, 25, 26, and 60 are available at no cost but longer lead times apply, varies by region.
- Maximum muscle involvement with minimum knee and back stress in a compact footprint
- Four-bar linkage technology controls position and angle of foot platform and provides optimal biomechanics
- Low height and integrated handle on platform to assist entry/exit
- Extra wide platform allows varying foot placement
- Standard 250 lbs (125 kg) patented dial weight selection technology, with a 5 lbs (2.5 kg) incremental weight switch
- Optional 1 lb or 0.5 kg increments weight switch available on all machines