Inspiration® Pec Fly/Rear Deltoid
A STRONGER FIRST IMPRESSION
The Nautilus Inspiration Pec Fly/Rear Deltoid is a dual machine that focuses on the chest and rear delts, offering unilateral and bilateral movements with dual grip positions—supinated and pronated. Multiple pre-stretch options accommodate diverse users, ensuring an effective and tailored workout.
The Inspiration Pec Fly provides targeted pec activation that sculps the chest through its full range of motion. Flip to the Inspiration Rear Deltoid to target the posterior delts and upper back. This dual selectorized machine makes for the perfect superset that rounds out a seamless strength circuit.
W: 58 IN (147 CM)
L: 46 IN (117 CM)
H: 80 IN (203 CM)
STACK WEIGHT: 240 LB (109 KG)
OVERALL WEIGHT: 706 LB (320 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 798 LB (362 KG)
- Dual Pectoral Fly and Rear Deltoids: One machine, two targeted exercises.
- Motion Flexibility: Choose unilateral or bilateral movements.
- Grip Options: Supinated and pronated for personalized comfort.
- Pin less Lock N Load weight selection system for effortless adjustments including incremental add-on weight system (5lb. increase)
- Dynamic Instruction: Moving image lenticular placard for interactive visual guidance.
Lock N Load®
Now weight selection is as easy as flipping a switch. The intuitive Lock N Load design is easily recognizable. If you’ve ever flicked a light switch on and off, you’ll immediately understand how it works. Universally color-coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance and customer service headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace.