Freedom Trainer Dual Stack
HumanSport is so simple, intuitive and natural that it feels as if it were custom-built for each and every user. Seven cable based machines with dual weight stacks provide a complete range of workouts for total body training. When paired with the provided programming designed by our Master Trainers, HumanSport makes a powerful addition to any facility.
W: 75 in (191 cm) – Arms Extended Left and Right 125 in (317 cm)
L: 43 in (108 cm)
H: 72 in (182 cm) – Arms Extended Vertically Up 92 in (234 cm)
STACK WEIGHT: 2x 80 lbs (2x 36 kg)
OVERALL WEIGHT: 1,100 lbs (499 kg)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1150 LB (522 kg)
*Frames colors 13, 25, 26 and 60 and carbon fiber trim are available at no cost but longer lead times apply, varies by region.
- Dual weight stacks for personalized or group training, as a standard configuration
- User Feels Stack Weight Capacity: 2x 80 LB (2x 36 KG) at each handle through two, independent and enclosed weight stacks.
- Cable drive system, user defined path of motion
- Nine horizontal position options and 12 vertical position adjustment options
- 3:1 ratio with 9.5 FT (289.5 CM) training space and 113 IN (287 CM) cable travel
- Supporting both low and slow resistance and explosive movements
- Integrated ballet bar to assist with stretching and stability
- Standard accessories included: pair of hand grips, ankle strap, and padded bar
- 12 pre-defined exercises with static placards, many more available
- Easy access to guild rods from the front or rear shrouds
- Flat back tower to be positioned against a wall, pillar, matching machines, or others in your functional training area(s)
- Simple cable replacement procedures
- Standard roller bearings replace plastic bushings for smoother rotation
- Fits through a standard door frame for ease of install and transport
- Open top design to visually inspect cables without having to remove shrouds
- 3 floor bolt locations
- Stainless steel wear plates
- Wheelchair accessible
Lock N Load®
Now weight selection is as easy as flipping a switch. The intuitive Lock N Load® design is easily recognizable. If you’ve ever flicked a light switch on and off, you’ll immediately understand how it works. Universally color coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance and customer service headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace.