Nautilus 4′ Stand Alone Bamboo SVA
The Nautilus 4′ Stand Alone Bamboo SVA platform was developed as a way to reduce sound and vibration caused from users dropping barbells while performing Olympic and power lifting. It uses a proprietary blend of materials designed to absorb the force of the barbell. These absorption characteristics not only cut down on sound and vibration, they also reduce bar bounce.
W: 95 IN (241 CM)
L: 53 IN (135 CM)
H: 4 IN (10 CM)
STACK WEIGHT: N/A
OVERALL WEIGHT: 408 LBS (185 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 437 LBS (198 KG)
FOOT PLATFORM: LIFTING AREA – 48” x 91.5” x 3.1” (122 CM x 232.4 CM x 7.9 CM)
- Nautilus Half Rack insert not included
- This is a stand alone platform
- SVA platform utilizes a pad rotation schedule for longer life – pads 1 through 4 can be rotated every 6 months as outlined on product and in owner’s manual
- Textured, black shock absorbing top mat rubber
- Polyurethane, sound dampening rebond foam
- Modern, round and slotted tubing to address uneven flooring
Sustainability: Bamboo is a highly sustainable crop that requires no fertilizer, pesticides or chemicals. Its natural cultivation does not harm the environment. Bamboo is extremely strong while remaining a lightweight building material.