SIT. STAND. SWEAT.
When it comes to discipline and perseverance, few workouts will challenge you more than those on the Upper Body Ergometer. Whether used in a rehabilitation setting or high performance fitness center, the AirFit UB™ ‘s adjustable tower, convertible crank arms and comfortable grips let you tailor the workout with the right range of motion for your shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. An optional ramp and removable bench allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria.
Length: 70 in (178 cm) [Without Ramp: 48 in (121 cm)]
Width: 36 in (92 cm)
Height: Up to 73 in (178 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (158 kg)
Product Weight: 320 lbs (145 kg)
- Low-maintenance twin belt transmission keeps it quiet and ultra smooth
- Fan based system features low start-up resistance, with high output at top end
- Fully adjustable crank arm features opposing motion, dual motion and single arm neutral
- Ergonomic grips provide ideal wrist positions for upper body training
- Adjustable tower accommodates wide variety of workouts and user sizes
- Integrated bench of seated workouts can be removed to accommodate standing or wheelchair workouts
- Bright user friendly LED display with key metrics