The FreeRunner™ treadmill is a revolutionary new indoor running experience. The heart of this new experience is the patent-pending HexDeck System, featuring an aluminum deck supported by a proprietary, hexagonal polymer suspension system. The result is unprecedented cushion and responsiveness, for a feel that test users describe as “buttery,” “easy on the joints” and “like running on a track.” The next generation of treadmills arrives March 2019.
Length: 81.5 in (207 cm)
Width: 34.8 in (88 cm)
Height: 60 in (152 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
Product Weight: 447 lbs (203 kg)
• Revolutionary new patented HexDeck technology features an aluminum running deck, supported by a proprietary, hexagonal polymer suspension system that creates a treadmill with unprecedented cushion and responsiveness
• Easily accessible Hot Bar® is located closer to the user with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips
• 20% max incline | 15 mph max speed
• 21.5″ (54.6 cm) wide belt
• 9” (23 cm) step-up height
• User weight capacity of 500 lbs (227 kg)
Connect to Apple Watch GymKit allows OpenHub™ Consoles to connect directly with Apple Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
OpenHub Consoles Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 Series Star Trac. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.