10TRx FreeRunner™ Treadmill
The FreeRunner™ treadmill is a revolutionary new indoor running experience. The heart of this new experience is the patent-pending HexDeck System, featuring an aluminum deck supported by a proprietary, hexagonal polymer suspension system. The result is unprecedented cushion and responsiveness, for a feel that test users describe as “easy on the joints” and “like running on a track.”
W: 35 IN (88 CM)
L: 81 IN (207 CM)
H: 60 IN (152 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 500 LBS (227 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 494 LBS (224 KG)
*Frames colors 13, 25 and 60 are available at no cost but longer lead times apply, varies by region.
- Revolutionary new patented HexDeck technology features an aluminum running deck, supported by a proprietary, hexagonal polymer suspension system that creates a treadmill with unprecedented cushion and responsiveness
- Easily accessible Hot Bar® is located closer to the user with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips
- 20% max incline | 15 mph max speed
- 21.5 IN (54.6 CM) wide belt
- 11 IN (28 CM) step-up height
- User weight capacity of 500 LBS (227 KG)
Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch
OpenHub™ LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 and 10 Series Star Trac and StairMaster cardio equipment. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
“If there is one word I would use to describe the feel of the FreeRunner it would be RESPONSIVE…It is not so soft that it slows down your cadence, rather it cushions your impact and allows your foot to roll and then push off efficiently… My personal experience during a 10-mile run on this treadmill was better performance with less fatigue and soreness post run. You can’t ask for much more than that!”
– Sonja Friend-Uhl, Global Fitness Professional, Consultant & USATF Certified Run Coach
“This treadmill sees a lot of traffic in our facility to the point that there are several of us that if we come upstairs to do our cardio and we see that its busy, we will go do something else to come back because that’s the one that we want and that’s the one we’re pretty partial to so we’ll take a break and go do our weights or something else until the treadmill is ready.”
– Demarie Day, YMCA Membership Supervisor, Clark County YMCA
“You definitely feel that support, that kind of bounce so it’s taking off the impact…that’s going to be great for me returning from an operation.”
– Dame Kelly Holmes, Double Gold Olympic Medal Winner