Nautilus Half Rack with SVA Platform
Model 9-HDHR2 | 9-HDP6D
IMPROVED VERSATILITY. REDUCED SPACE.
The sturdy and versatile Nautilus Half Rack is built to accommodate a wide range of exercises, movements and users from beginner to professional athlete. The open-front design lets users move freely and allows for the use of a variety of benches. The optional SVA Platform and band pegs make it perfect for athletic training and Olympic style lifting, while the shorter 97” tower means it can fit into facilities with lower ceilings. The compact design and built-in plate storage make our Half Rack ideal for schools and personal training facilities as well as larger facilities.
Length: 95 in (241.3 cm)
Width: 140.1 in (356 cm)
Height: 97 in (246 cm)
Product Weight: 1,479 lbs (671 kg)
- • Optional SVA Platform was designed with absorption characteristics to cut down on sound, vibration and bar bounce
- • Integrated multi-grip pull up station
- • Deep J-Hook style bar catch keeps bars from bouncing out while protective inserts prevent damage
- • Many add-ons available including bumper plate storage, wood platform and band pegs
- • Platform protects floors and allows for correct performance characteristics while lifting
- • Optional Bumper Plate Floor Storage (9-HDCS1) 11 in x 28 in x 9 in (28 cm x 71 cm x 23 cm) / unit weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)