Eva has actively worked in the fitness industry since 1998. Pulling from her years of experience and personal drive, she opened up her own group training center in Nymburk, Czech Republic in 2009. Prior to owning her own facility, Eva has been working as a group training instructor, as an educator and regional education manager for Schwinn distributor in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania and Hungary. Currently Eva lives in Switzerland, where she teaches her regular classes, gives educations, organizes and presents at the largest Schwinn Cycling Events in Europe.
Eva’s professional highlights include:
• Faculty of Physical Education, Charles University – specialization sports marketing
• IFAA licence A aerobic trainer, FISAF group fitness instructor and personal trainer
• Group Training Instructor: Functional Training, Power Yoga, Aerobics, Schwinn Cycling in Eurofit and Wintifit, Switzerland
• Owner of Group Training Studio in Nymburk (CZ) – Schwinn Cycling, Zumba, Piloxing, Power Yoga, Circuit Training
• Schwinn Cycling presenter at international conventions in Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Portugal, Belgium, UK, Germany and Switzerland